FULLERTON, Calif. – March 9, 2017 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.5.2 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This NetQuarry platform production release includes preparation for adoption of .Net 4.6.2. It also includes some other significant enhancements including customer-requested features.
This release includes a number of new and improved integrations:
- Integration with Braintree,
- An XVerify service,
- Enhanced Slack integration,
- Upgraded PayPal integration.
It also includes some significant new features:
- Longitude/latitude mapping presentation extension,
- Account connection logging,
- SQL-Server MARS support,
- Automatic SQL-Server deadlock victim retry handling,
- Datasheet filtering enhancements.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.