FULLERTON, Calif. – January 5, 2020 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.7 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
The primary purpose of this release is to provide for improved security facilities and improved 3rd-party integrations.
The security enhancements include:
- Integrated 2-Factor authentication,
- Optional one-way hashing of passwords,
- SAML SSO support.
New and improved 3rd-party integrations include:
- Support for Uploadcare secure uploads,
- Support for FullCalendar v4,
- Support for Zoom webhooks,
- Support for email validation using DeBounce and ZeroBounce,
- Built-in service webhook mechanism.
Significant UI enhancements include:
- Sidebar support,
- Support for user row-reordering in datasheets,
- Support for case-sensitive and accent-insensitive filtering.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.