FULLERTON, Calif. – December 9, 2018 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.5 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
The primary purpose of this release is the migration of the platform from .Net 4 to .Net 4.6.2. This release also prepares for migration to Visual Studio 2017 and C# 7.0.
Included in this release are a number of significant new features and enhancements:
- Beta-level support for Bootstrap 4, including SASS (while maintaining full support for Bootstrap 3 with LESS),
- Support for a Material Design UI,
- Integration with Zoom video conferencing,
- A new meta-data driven API endpoint facility,
- Roll-up datasheets,
- Template support for inner templates (with parameters) and email pre-processing,
- Dynamic jQuery version selection based on browser and UI settings.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.