FULLERTON, Calif. – August 2, 2018 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.4 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements and in final preparation for migration from .Net 4 to .Net 4.6.2.
Included in this release are a number of more significant new features and enhancements:
- A Facebook Messenger service integration,
- Improved Google Docs integration,
- Preparation for Bootstrap 4 support, including support for SASS (while maintaining support for Bootstrap 3 with LESS),
- Introduction of Template events and template extensions,
- Improved field plug-in support,
- Support for headers and footers in HTML to PDF generation,
- HTML template macro facility,
- Client-side wizard list sorting,
- Dramatically improved meta-data loading speed.
It also includes a number of security enhancements:
- Inproved anti-CSRF mechanism,
- Rfc2898DeriveBytes has support.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.