FULLERTON, Calif. – June 18, 2019 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.6 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
The primary purpose of this release is the migration of the platform to Visual Studio 2017 and C# 7.0.
Included in this release are a number of significant new features and enhancements:
- SFTP support,
- A new meta-data driven API endpoint facility,
- Enhanced import facilities including offline imports,
- Enhanced export facilities including JSON and XML exports,
- Email handling enhancements,
- Integrated client-side error detection and logging,
- Integration with Pubnub,
- Support for Uploadcare secure storage,
- Google Analytics logging for eCommerce.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.