FULLERTON, Calif. – July 1, 2020 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.8 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
The primary purpose of this release is to provide for improved security facilities and improved 3rd-party integrations.
Security enhancements include:
- Enhanced 2-Factor authentication,
- Improved SAML SSO support.
- Portal support.
New and improved 3rd-party integrations include:
- Built-in support for Azure file storage,
- Improved support for S3 file storage,
- Improved PubNub integration,
- Improved application API generation,
- Upgrades to various 3rd-party components.
Significant UI enhancements include:
- Enhanced alert and message delivery including hooks for custom toastr delivery,
- Excel import, export, and styling enhancements.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.