FULLERTON, Calif. â€“ June 20, 2018 â€“ NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.3 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements and in preparation for migration from .Net 4 to .Net 4.6, or .Net 4.7.
Included in this release are a number of more significant new features and enhancements:
- An integrated Algolia service,
- An integrated Uploadcare service,
- Support for Font Awesome 5 as well as continued support for Font Awesome 4 and GLYPHICONS,
- Improved Coordinate and KmlAddress objects for Google geocoding,
- Improved translation support,
- Support for fixed column headers in datasheets,
- New MultiDate plugin,
- Additional application events,
- Tools and diagnostics enhancements.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.