FULLERTON, Calif. – January 15, 2018 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.2 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements.
Included in this release are a number of new features and enhancements of particular interest:
- An integrated GoogleDocs service,
- Support for secure cookies and encrypted ViewState,
- twilio integration improvements,
- Enhancements to Excel import and export including support for additional file types,
- Datasheet performance enhancements,
- NetQuarry Studio enhancements.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.