FULLERTON, Calif. â€“ September 21, 2016 â€“ NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.5.0 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This NetQuarry platform production release includes scripts and tools for migrating older NetQuarry platform applications to take advantage of the new Bootstrap framework features. As such it is the first release to provide full Bootstrap support for both new and existing applications. There is currently no plan to end support for non-Bootstrap applications, however it is highly recommended that all new applications be built using the Bootstrap features. Existing applications will function without modification and may be migrated when desired.
This release continues to improve Bootstrap support, including:
- Additional enhancements to take advantage of Bootstrap features and functionality,
- Improved use of reponsive design.
In addition, this release includes a number of significant enhancements, including:
- Initial support for Reactive Native applications,
- Initial support for mobile applications including device token management and API event logging,
- Full support for Twilio voice and text messaging,
- Improved security through the use of anti-CSRF tokens,
- Integrated performance monitoring,
- Improved diagnostics.
Also included in this release are a large number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.