FULLERTON, Calif. – June 5, 2017 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.0 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements.
Included in this release are a number of notable new features:
- Package permissioning feature,
- Support for S3 document storage,
- DisplayMessage feature with ApplicationAlert event,
- Auto-archive mechanism,
- New SearchableGMap renderer,
- New WizardComplete, WizardBeforeFinalSave, and WizardPaneMapperLoaded events,
- Offline Excel export for large exports,
- Template support for field links,
- Enhanced PageElement permissioning,
- Per-pane save on console pages.
Also included in this release are a moderate number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.