FULLERTON, Calif. – September 18, 2017 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v4.6.1 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements.
Included in this release are a number of notable new features:
- New GoCardless service,
- Improvements to S3 document storage service,
- React Native support enhancements,
- Ad hoc reports enhancements,
- Support for reapplying timed-out and deadlock victim SQL,
- Support for SchemaOptional fields,
- Various performance enhancements.
Also included in this release are a small number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.