FULLERTON, Calif. – October 4, 2013 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v3.5.9 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements as well as full HTML5 and IE10 support.
Included in this release are a number of notable new features:
- Enhancements to console pages:
- Enhancements to inter-pane navigation which was introduced in v3.5.8,
- Support for Layout Controls.
- Enhancements to wizard pages:
- Custom ascx-less pages,
- WizMiniNav component,
- WizSimpleImport component,
- Support for insert row and selective edit in WizPhantomEditList.
- Email enhancements:
- Integration with SendGrid including email delivery tracking,
- New MailManager factility,
- Mapper email send integration.
In addition, this version includes numerous enhancements across the platform including:
- Combined date/time picker,
- Datasheet grouper commands and column drilldowns,
- Standard TaskRunner tool,
- Enhancements to mapper summaries.
Also included in this release are a large number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.