FULLERTON, Calif. – January 21, 2013 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v3.5.8 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements.
Included in this release are a number of notable new features:
- Enhancements to console pages:
- Inter-pane navigation to an active pane,
- Support for the new ConsoleDatasheet control, a full-featured datasheet,
- Support for the new ConsoleDetail control, an editable detail,
- Built-in “slow pane” indicator.
- Performance enhancements:
- Support for operational data caching,
- Fire-and-forget SQL support,
- Full asynchronous record count handling.
In addition, this version includes numerous enhancements across the platform including:
- Datasheet support for drilldown to another list,
- Enhanced Import Wizard functionality including increased customizability, capturing of more detailed import file information, and UI improvements,
- Support for grouping in Excel exports,
- Improved PDF generation,
- Miscellaneous security enhancements.
Also included in this release are a large number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.