FULLERTON, Calif. – October 5, 2012 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v3.5.7 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements.
Included in this release are a number of notable new features:
- Integrated snapshot reports utilizing the SSRS history functionality,
- User Interface enhancements based on jQuery:
- Default inclusion of jQuery libraries.
- New combined DateTimePicker control,
- New image-based, customizable checkbox control,
- Integrated jQuery Lightbox support.
- Additional developer productivity and performance analysis features:
- Granular event timing,
- Wizard page tracking and round trip timing,
- Disposable object stack capture and logging.
- Lightweight editable list in wizard pages.
In addition, this version includes significant enhancements to the following platform features:
- Datasheet support to two-level headers and duration aggregates,
- Enhanced Import Wizard functionality including improved fuzzy field matching and support for importing encrypted Excel files,
- Improved PDF generation,
- Miscellaneous security enhancements.
Also included in this release are a large number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.