FULLERTON, Calif. – May 7, 2012 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v3.5.6 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is primarily a maintenance release incorporating numerous of bug fixes and customer-requested enhancements.
Included in this release are a number of notable new features:
- Signature capture on tablets and other devices,
- Text-based toolbar buttons allowing for improved CSS styling and internationalization,
- Drag & Drop column reordering in datasheets,
- Drilldown capability on column aggregate cells.
In addition, this version includes significant enhancements to the following platform features:
- Enhancements to the FileUploader control,
- Compatibility fixes in response to Firefox 10 changes,
- Miscellaneous security enhancements.
Also included in this release are a large number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.