FULLERTON, Calif. – August 18, 2014 – NetQuarry, Inc. announces release of v3.5.10 of its NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform.
This release is the final NetQuarry platform production release built on .Net 3.5 and targeted for the .Net 2.0 framework. The next production release,v4.0.0, is being built on .Net 4.0 and targeted for the .Net 4.0 framework and is expected to be released in early September. This release and the v4.0.0 release, focused on the framework conversion, are intended to serve as stepping stones to future versions of the platform built on the Net v4.0 framework.
Although the .Net framework transition is the primary purpose, this release has a secondary focus on improved support for mobile devices and responsive design.
A number of notable new features and enhancements are also provided in this release:
- Integrated support for phone and text messaging using Twilio.
- Several new data controls:
- Accessibility enhancements:
- Improved ARIA support,
- Improved ScreenReader support,
- General accessibility enhancements.
- Browser compatibility improvements:
- Improvements to IE11 support,
- Changes for continuted full support for IE6,
- Improvements to Safari mobile support.
In addition, this version includes numerous enhancements across the platform including:
- Diverse performance improvements,
- Filtering enhancements including support for shadow columns,
- Studio enhancements and stability fixes,
- Integrated bookmark history,
- Per-tab breadcrumb management,
- Datasheet enhancements.
Also included in this release are a large number of minor features and bug fixes.
NetQuarry develops and licenses the NetQuarry Enterprise Application Platform. The NetQuarry platform helps professional software development teams develop significantly better enterprise and hosted applications.