At NetQuarry, our basic belief is that you cannot accurately predict the future. Rather, you should focus now on building and delivering your software now, utilizing an agile infrastructure to allow you to quickly respond to the certainty of changing requirements.
- The highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software. Building infrastructure is a requirement to basic delivery of software, however, customers cannot “see” infrastructure.
- NetQuarry removes the infrastructure requirement completely.
- An agile development platform and approach allows developers to welcome changing requirements, even late in development. NetQuarry allows developers to harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress. NetQuarry allows developers to deliver working software frequently, from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility. NetQuarry is the result of proven good design and quality.
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential.